Luxury residences and hotels, high-rise office buildings and new restaurants are in the works in downtown Boca Raton. You can check out The Palm Beach Post’s in depth story of Boca’s downtown history and future by clicking here. Here’s a closer look at some projects coming soon in and around Mizner Park:
- Where is it? 200 SE Mizner Blvd., between The Boca Raton and Southeast Mizner Boulevard.
- What is it? The final two towers in a 9-acre private community called Alina 210 and 220. It includes 152 one- to four-bedroom residences, priced from $2 million to $10 million each. Amenities include a private spa with a dry sauna, aroma steam rooms, salon/treatment area, and private locker rooms; a fitness facility and a bungalow-style pool with poolside cabanas.
- Where is it? 200 E. Boca Raton Road
- What is it? A three-story, five town-home development on the southeast corner of East Boca Raton Road, just 800 yards from the Intracoastal Waterway. Only two of the townhomes are available right now, and prices start at $4.85 million
- Where is it? 171 W. Camino Real
- What is it? A mixed-use development with two eight-story apartment buildings, two parking garages, and two one-story buildings with 38,000 square feet of commercial space. The apartment buildings will house 342 total units.
- Where is it? 103 E. Camino Real
- What is it? A 164-room hotel and 85 condo residences north of the hotel, up to 10,000 square feet.
- Where is it? 201-299 Via De Palmas
- What is it? A 144-room, extended-stay hotel atop a parking garage and two “interactive art parks” with decorative landscaping.
Other projects coming soon: Boca Raton Resort & Club (now known as “The Boca Raton” renovation)
- Where is it? 121 E. Palmetto Park Road
- What is it? Class A mixed-use development featuring office space, a rooftop restaurant, retail and residential space. The development will include Compson Financial Center, a 7-story office and retail building with a rooftop restaurant. It will also include Park Place, a 12-story luxury residential tower with ground-floor retail, and an automated parking garage with a rooftop pool.
- Where is it? 120 E. Palmetto Park Road
- What is it? A five-story office building with direct access to Palmetto Park Road, within walking distance of Mizner Park.
- Where is it? 201 Plaza Real No. 12032
- What is it? A fine dining seafood and steakhouse with a bar and live music, as well as happy hour seating. The new Mizner Park restaurant opens Sept. 28.
Read More:New Boca Raton developments include hotels, townhomes, offices